Our mission at Heritage Christian School is to support, encourage, and train our member families as they teach their children from a Christ-centered worldview. A key element to achieving that mission is to provide those extracurricular activities, sports, clubs, and special events that are sponsored in the traditional school setting. Fellowship with like-minded homeschooling families offers positive venues for socialization. Choose the amount of involvement your family needs, and know that your children are not missing out on the fun-filled, character-building side of academics.
Achieving academic excellence as defined by each individual family is of most importance to our mission. Counselors are ready and able to help you chart your student's education journey. We can help you to decide how to bring out the best in your student's God-given talents. Professional high school and career counseling is a service we are proud to provide.
Browse the different menu items listed above to explore the feature-rich quality of Heritage Christian School.
For news and research regarding Home Education, follow these links:
- Trends in Public Education since 1970
- Why Tough Teachers Get Good Results
- Homeschooled: How American Home Schoolers Measure Up
- How Do Home Schoolers Score? Dr. Brian Ray's National Home School Research Institute study compares and charts Home School Achievement.
- U.S. Department of Education: Homeschooling Continues to Grow!
- BreitbartReport-08-Jun-2013-"Homeschooling Growing Seven Times Faster Than Public School Enrollment"
- Time-Ideas-19-Aug-2013-"School Has Become Too Hostile To Boys"
- Education-News-21May2012-"Number Of Homeschoolers Growing Nationwide"